Friday, May 04, 2007

puddle of mudd; Pandoras gone

thought she was grand
Fell in love found out first hand
Went well for a week or two
Then it all came unglued

In a trapp trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

[Chorus]
She (superlative) hates me.......... trust
she (again superlative) hates me.......... la la la love
I tried too hard and she tore my feelings
like I had none and ripped them away


Bother. Superlative expletive.
Pandora finaly noticed i am not an American.
I have never wanted to be one so much as now.

Dear Pandora Visitor,
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for most listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
We believe that you are in New Zealand (your IP address appears to be .............. If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com
We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

And so she tore my feelings apart.
Pandora introduced me to artists i would never have followed up on if it hadnt been so easy.
But now its gone.
Hope that was the last thing out of pandoras box....hope she comes back.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Alisa, i know how you feel. I was going thrugh the same. We were cut in Argentina too. But i found a way around the IP checking thing. I am trying to go around everyone in pandora who i can contact so that they can stop grieving and start enyoing pandora again.
    It seems there is a company dedicated to "open source code" and they released an easy way to go and see any worldwide content from anywhere in the world.
    I have already contacted Tim(pandora founder) about this and of course he can't support such a thing but we are not damaging pandora, we are tricking the industry.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.ultrareach.com/company/download.htm
    Go and enjoy pandora, fox on demand, NBC, ABC and lots more.

    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete